Maximise your business intelligence by seamlessly connecting users to strategic information through one central point of access.
ILLUMINAT's portal solution offerings provide organisations with enhanced agility, improved decision-making capability, lower risk probability and reduced costs by streamlining business processes and increasing productivity.
Portals provide knowledge users with secure access to information sourced from disparate systems via a single web interface utilising one-time sign-in and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) technology. Their flexible deployment options and management tools allow users to locate relevant information quickly through user customisation and personalisation of portal content and layout.
Businesses can also target information, programs and updates to relevant audiences based on organisational role, group membership, primary interests, security levels and other pre-determined membership criteria.
The result is maximum flexibility to predict and generate the solutions your customers need, when they need them.
Additionally, your business moves to a paperless environment as paper-based and other manual procedures are eliminated and transaction execution time shortened.
Depending on the pre-ascribed function, businesses may opt to implement:
- Intranet Portals (B2E: Business-to-Employee)
- Self-service Employee Information Portals
- Collaboration and Team Productivity Intranets
- Self-service Human Resources Intranets
- Extranet Portals (B2B: Business-to-Business)
- Internet Portals (B2C: Business-to-Consumer/Customer).
A solution that's scaleable, reliable and available, portals typically include:
- Single-touch Point: acts as a delivery mechanism for all business information services
- Collaboration: allows synchronous communication between portal members via chat or messaging, and asynchronously through threaded discussion, email and blogs
- Content and Document Management: supports the full life cycle of document creation and provides mechanisms for authoring, approval, version control, scheduled publishing, indexing and searching
- Personalisation: lets portal members to subscribe to specific types of content and services so as to customise the look and feel of their environment
- Integration: connects functions and data from multiple systems into new components/portlets.